Friday, February 1, 2013

Freebies, Newbies, and MUST haves!! February 1st 2013

It's that time again where I set off on my mission to find the new freebies, newbies,reduced prices, or just ones that I have been told are MUST haves!! As I look over my list, I can't help but squeal a little to myself about which ones to 1-Click or not to 1-Click... I usually go for the to 1-Click decision. It is like I have little mini me's on each of my shoulders. One is constantly saying, "1-Click...it's just one more book, you can never have too many." The other one is saying, "Are you only 1-clicking because of the stud muffin on the cover,or do you really think you need this one?" Well... news to the latter shoulder, but I do NEED one more. You never know when you will stumble across that hunk of burning love that has you dreaming of him until the next young thing comes along. Ha! With all that being said... I am sure I 1-Clicked more than 90% of these (more like 100%, but I don't want to sound like I have a problem... "Hi my name is Kristi and I am a book addict!") Enjoy!!

FREEBIES:
  • This Tangled Thing Called Love by Marie Astor
  • Riversong by Tess Thompson- looks like a sweet romance story with humor... if you're in the mood for that ;)
  • Small Mouth Waitress by Dalya Moon- def a 1-Click
  • Bring Me Back by Taryn Plendl- Another love story with a heart wrenching plot!
  • Picture Perfect by Lucie Simone
  • Witch Way Bends by Olivia Hardin- This is book 1 of a trilogy- you know me and my faeries ;)
  • Pearl by C.E. Weisman- young girl desperately searching for freedom- BEEN THERE!!
  • When Girlfriends Step Up by Savannah Page- book about friendship- could be a nice break from Slam , Bam, Thank you ma'am!
  • The Dream Jumper's Promise by Kim Hornsby
  • Just Evil by Vickie McKeehan-this is book 1 of a trilogy- mystery, crime, and romance
  • The Right Wrong Number by Barbara Delinsky- This a pre-order... may not be free after it is released- woman dials phone, sexy man on the other line is NOT who she was calling- Hhhhmmm.... Yes, I'll 1-Click!
  • California Man by EC Sheedy
  • Lupine Howl by Amy Cross- This is an 8 book box set- Had me at werewolves! ;)
  • The Forever Girl by Rebecca Hamilton- this is just Part 1- The full novel is $2.99

Must Haves:
  • Collide by Gail McHugh- Uh hello Gavin!! M-E-O-W
  • Rule by Jay Crownover- Had me at this blurb, "Recommended for mature readers due to sexual content, language and drinking." Whoop there it is!!
  • Torn by K.A. Robinson- SQUEE!!
  • Lost to You by A.L. Jackson- 0.99-the prequel to the bestselling romance, Take This Regret.  It’s unnecessary to have read Take This Regret to enjoy Lost to You.
  • Scandalous by H.M. Ward- 0.99- Def 1-Click- 2nd book in series will be released Feb. 14, 2013
  • One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy- People are talking about this one!!Temporary girlfriend that really falls in love- Could that work???
  • Confessions of an Alli Cat by Courtney Cole- this looks hilarious!! "Fifty Shades of Grey meets hilarious Contemporary Romance in this witty and sexy novel by Courtney Cole.  "You know what they say...a happy vagina is a happy woman. Well, they might not say that, but they should." -WOW! OK... 1-Click... dang left shoulder book buyer! ;)
  • Rock Stars Do It Forever by Jasinda Wolder- "***Rock Stars Do It is a Big Girls spin off-sequel series. It is best to read this after Big Girls Do It books 1-5 to avoid major spoilers.***"
  • Floor Time by Liz Crowe- 0.99- Bad, bad boy with a black book
  • Consequences by Aleatha Romig-0.99- MUST READ!!
  • Truth by Aleatha Romig-Book 2 of Consequences- I have heard tons of talk about this series!


























 







No comments:

Post a Comment