Monday, January 5, 2015

Sale Blitz: The Problem With Crazy by Lauren K. McKellar




Title: The Problem With Crazy
Series: Crazy in Love #1
Author: Lauren K. McKellar
Genre: NA/Upper YA Comtemporary Romance
Release Date: February 13, 2014



Praise for The Problem With Crazy …

“Heartbreaking, life-affirming—one of my all-time favourites.”  
~ Glass Paper Ink Book Blog

“This story is beautiful, heartbreaking and will leave you thinking about it for days to follow.”  
~ A.K.A. The Book Harlots Review

“McKellar pushes all of your buttons as a reader.”  
~ Fab, Fun & Tantalising Reads



Synopsis

The problem with crazy is that crazy, by itself, has no context. It can be good crazy, bad crazy ... or crazy crazy—like it was when my ex-boyfriend sung about me on the radio.

Eighteen-year-old Kate couldn’t be more excited about finishing high school and spending the summer on tour with her boyfriend’s band. Her dad showing up drunk at graduation, however, is not exactly kicking things off on the right foot—and that’s before she finds out about his mystery illness, certain to end in death.

A mystery illness that she could inherit. 

Kate has to convince everyone around her that her father is sick, not crazy. But who will be harder to convince? Her friends? Or herself? 

The Problem With Crazy is a story about love and life; about overcoming obstacles, choosing to trust, and learning how to make the choices that will change your life forever.







Links to Buy


AMAZON US / AU




Excerpt

 “Nice ass,” a deep voice said. I jumped and quickly straightened up. Heat rushed to my cheeks as my head spun from left to right, trying to identify where the noise had come from.

“Sorry,” the voice came again, only this time I identified its source. A guy stepped out from behind the tree. He was tall, about six foot, with floppy brown hair, olive-toned skin and chocolate-coloured eyes, a tiny freckle marring his right cheek. A small smile was twisted on his lips, showcasing a dimple that made something twinge inside of me.

“You can’t do that.” I frowned.

“If you’re going to bend over in my presence I’m not allowed to compliment you?” The guy stepped forward, closer to me.

“I was stretching.” I shot him what I hoped was a withering look. “And you were hiding behind a tree.”

“I was relaxing behind a tree.” He stepped closer again and I saw the light dancing in his eyes. “But I do realise I might have come across a little sleazy. I meant it as a compliment. You have a great ass. Much better than some of the others I’ve seen around here.”

“You do this all the time?”

“Depends on what you mean by ‘this’.”

“Standing behind trees, and checking out peoples asses.”






Coming Soon


Book two in the Crazy in Love series, Eleven Weeks, releases January 28, 2015 


About Eleven Weeks

Seven shots 

Five siblings

Two boys

One heartbeat …

***

Stacey is good at pretending.

She pretends that the boy she's in love with doesn't exist.

She pretends that she's happy to live and die in this small town.

She pretends that her life is carefree while her best friend's world crumbles before her very eyes.

But Stacey's got a secret ...

And it's going to ruin everything.


 Author Bio


Lauren K. McKellar is an author and editor. Her debut novel, Finding Home, was released through Escape Publishing on October 1, 2013, and her second release, NA Contemporary Romance The Problem With Crazy, is self-published, and is available now. She loves books that evoke emotion, and hope hers make you feel.

Lauren lives by the beach in Australia with her husband and their two dogs. Most of the time, all three of them are well behaved.


 Author Links






Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment