Sunday, February 17, 2013

M-E-O-W!!! Book boyfriends come to life!!!

Ok.... So I am convinced that all of my book boyfriends are going to be turned into a movie one day! What better love story than to take a book loved by everyone and bring it to life! SQUEE!!! So... I put together a little casting list of my fave book studs and who I think should play them. ;)) Enjoy!!

Travis Maddox- Beautiful Disaster

Cash/Nash- Down to You

Duece West- Undeniable
 
Rush Finlay- Never Too Far
 
Lucas Wolfe- Devoured
 
Aidan Fitzgerald- The Proposition
 
Gabriel Emerson- Gariel's Inferno
 
Jake Wethers- The Mighty Storm
 
Rick- Demon at My Door
 
Kellan Kyle- Thoughtless

Noel Falcon- Rock the Heart

Pesh- The Proposal
 

Gideon Cross- Bared to You

 
Ramsey Bridges- Avoiding Committment (I could not list Jake for personal choices...He's an ASS! LOL)

 
Last but definitely NOT least... Christian Grey- 50!!


These are just my top 15 favorites. Please share who your faves are!! ;))



8 comments: