Saturday, February 2, 2013

I am soooo excited!!

I am so super excited because I just won a swag pack off of the Release Party for Carpathian Blood's FB page!! I had a great time chatting with tons of other paranormal romance readers, the host Vicki Rose Stewart (Platinum Book Reviews), and the author Michelle Hoelfe. This is just one of the many reasons why I LOVE Indie authors. They are still small time enough that they really get involved wit their readers and care what we actually think!! I hope the ones I have had the pleasure of chatting with on blogs and FB never change and that they always remember why they write... to tell us readers their stories. :) I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to chat with some of my fave Indie authors and fingers crossed they remember the little people, like me, when they write their next books. WOO HOO!! Check out my wins!! BTW.... One of the pieces I won is an autographed book by Kate Douglas... check out hr books as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment