Saturday, December 5, 2015

Sale Blitz: Never Standing Still by Anie Michaels




Title: Never Standing Still
Series: The Never Duet #1 
Author: Anie Michaels
Genre: Erotic Romance
 Release Date: May 10, 2015



Blurb

This is a spin off duet for Kalli from The Never Series. This book can be read without reading any previous Never books. The book is part of a duet, so the final conclusion will come at the end of book 2.

I’ve spent my life avoiding attachments. I learned early on, from the person who should have loved me most, I only drag others down. So instead, I made it my goal to live in a way that never affected anyone else. I don’t build friendships. I don’t start relationships. I move from place to place, from person to person, never standing still and never putting down roots.

That is, until one day when everything comes crashing down around me and I’m left with the one person who needs me the most. He opens me up and makes me vulnerable. He’s not a secret, but a treasure, and I’ll protect him the only way I know how – even if it makes loving anyone else impossible.

This is a full-length novel and is intended for adult readers due to mature themes.








Purchase Links

FREE

AMAZON US / UK



Pre-order Now


RELEASING DECEMBER 29

AMAZON US / UK



Anie Michaels




Author Links


No comments:

Post a Comment