Tuesday, March 19, 2013






Oh how I LOVE my blogger friends!!!


The Rules
1. Display the
 logo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3.State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
5. Notify your nominees
 





I want to say thank you to  Glenna Maynard for nominating me for this award because she has the same vision as I do to unite bloggers and do what we all love... share books!! :)

 



7 things about me
 
1. I am a mommy of two rambuncious little boys who keep me on my toes!!

2. I can read just about ANY genre of book... but my faves are the bad boy Alpha males and paranormal.
 
3. I am a teacher by day and a blogger by any other time. ;)
4. I love being silly and having fun. My boys and I entertain my hubby daily.
 
 
 
 
5. I can quote pretty much any Molly Ringwald 80's movies! LOL
 
   6. I dream of owning my book store/coffee nook. Think You've Got Mail....


   7. I am a mother bear with protecting the people I love... family or friends.. I am
fierce when they get hurt. :)

Now the fun part . The nominees in no particular order are......




No comments:

Post a Comment