Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Book Review- Sins and Needles by Karina Halle

I love sucking my friends into writing reviews... it just takes one bite and then you're hooked!!! My friend Krystal Collins read Sins and Needles and graciously wrote a review for all of you book addicts! Enjoy!!


Who is frustrated that I have to wait until the summer for the sequel of Sins and Needles...yeah, this chic! I loved it, but I'll be the first to admit that I was on the fence.

The character build up was slow, although it was definitely needed and was uniquely put together.  Ellie or Ella or whatever her character likes to be called, is a deadly time bomb ready to detonate at any second. I'm clutching my purse a little tighter because this "I need love" con artist is a genius!

Oooooooh and Camden (say his name slowly to make the feeling linger a little longer)...my gift of creating vivid mental images are so in my favor right now...yummilicious.  As delicious as my brain makes him, my feelings for him were all over the map.  I was sad for him, scared of him and falling for him all in one setting.  He is the perfect combination of love and war!

Without spoiling the story, the climax (think beyond story elements friends) had me hooked and I could not put it down.  It is a definite read, however, the sequel is not due to be released until the summer...YEAH. NOT. HAPPY.

I give the story a strong 4 stars, but while reminiscing on some of the s-t-e-a-m-y moments, I'm squealing 4 1/2 stars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment