Thursday, January 17, 2013

Review for Manipulating the List by K. B. Lever


I received this book from the author for an honest review. I am an avid reader and LOVE all genres so I was extremely excited to be a part of this. My honest opinion of this book is.....just WOW!!! I loved it!! Manipulating the List had me hooked from the very beginning!! I love how the back stories of the characters are told to allow personal connections to be made. Jonathan's character pulled on my heart strings and his hero complex totally drew me in. I wondered about Katharine the entire book. What will she decide to do? Will she make the right choices? Will this "game" ever end???? What a creative, sitting on the edge of my seat (or bed) plot! I love how the twists and turns continued even when I thought I had it figured out! I would never have guessed that  K. B. Lever was a first time author! I love how a love story was included into a mystery/ suspense story line. I found myself at the end desperately wanting to know what happened and eager for book 2! Great job and a MUST read. I also admire the author's creative style that reaches readers of all ages! Amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment