Monday, January 21, 2013

My Favorites List Posted By Lidija Fleitz


Ladies, we all inevitably fall in love with a "book boyfriend" once in a while... I just happen to LOVE all the leading men from these books. If you have not read one on this list, GET ON IT! The list is in no particular order of preference:

1.) Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy by E.L. James 
2.) Thoughtless/ Effortless by S.C. Stephens
3.) Gabriel's Inferno/ Gabirel's Rapture by Sylvain Reynard
4.) Beautiful Disaster by Jamie Mcguire
5.) Bared to You/ Reflected in You by Sylvia Day
6.) Fall From Grace/ Saving Grace by Christine Zolendz
7.) The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle
8.) Avoiding Series by K.A. Linde
9.) The Opportunist/ Dirty Red by Tarryn Fisher
10.) Down To You by M. Leighton 

Of course, I have many more on my list of favorites, but these are the bad boys that stole my heart, and ripped it apart along with the heroines from each book. 





No comments:

Post a Comment